Support and Help
For patients and families, how and where to get support and help that meets your individual needs.
- Financial Counseling – Meeting your individual financial needs:
- Financial help for eligible patients, including from the NMCC Foundation
- Help with filing for State Disability Insurance, Supplemental Security Income, Medicaid or Medicare
- Dealing with confusing billing and insurance questions
- Answering frequently asked questions, such as:
- How much will my medical services cost?
- Will my insurance be billed?
- What are my responsibilities?
- What are my payment options?
- New Mexico Cancer Center Foundation – Our new NMCC Foundation website, and the new online Gallery With a Cause.
- Cancer Support Services – Services offered at New Mexico Cancer Center and in the community to support patients with cancer, including website links and phone numbers.
- Patient Navigator – expert help from the Patient Navigator at NMCC, dealing with all of the challenges associated with coping with cancer, providing personal assistance, referrals to outside resources, and whatever is necessary.
- Native American Resources – Recommended information and links to health care and cancer resources that may be especially helpful for Native Americans.
- Website Help – Help with understanding how to use this website, including a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), and answers.