Gallery With A Cause
Halloween Walk and Talk, Wednesday, October 25, 6:00 - 7:30 pm, with curator Regina Held and several of the exhibiting artists. Learn about contemporary art, techniques and the stories behind the work. Please RSVP to:
or call (505) 828-3791.
All of the art for the current and previous exhibits, along with detailed information about each art piece and artist bios, can be seen online at the Gallery With A Cause website.
Please also follow us at our new Twitter account @Art_NMCancerCtr.
Call us at (505) 828-3791 to arrange a private gallery tour, make a purchase, or ask any questions.
Why New Mexico Cancer Center Foundation?
Because in 2016,
- You helped 124 patients with their non-medical needs while being treated.
- You kept patients in their homes by paying 43 months of rent.
- You provided 1,718 meals so patients and their families did not have to go to bed hungry.
- You kept the lights on by paying for 63 months of electricity bills.
- You provided 176 hotel rooms for patients traveling for treatment.
- You kept the water running for patients for 32 months.
- You paid 113 months of care payments to help with transportation.
- You filled 242 tanks of gas to help patients drive to their appointments.
- You provided 76 taxi rides to ensure patients could get their care.
- You paid for 12 months of phone service so patients could communicate with their doctors.
Our 2017 goal: $100,000
Click on any event title to get detailed information.