Corona Virus (COVID19) – Information for NMCC Patients
Note: For the health and safety of everyone, all events for the next several months have been canceled.
What Does Your Donation
Mean to Patients?
What your generosity has done before:
- You helped with their non-medical needs while being treated.
- You kept patients in their homes by paying for overdue rent.
- You provided countless numbers of meals so patients and their families did not have to go to bed hungry.
- You kept the lights on by paying for electricity bills.
- You provided hotel rooms for patients traveling for treatment.
- You kept the water running for patients for months at a time.
- You paid months of care payments to help with transportation.
- You filled untold numbers of tanks of gas to help patients drive to their appointments.
- You provided taxi rides to ensure patients could get their care.
- You paid for months of phone service so patients could communicate with their doctors.
Our 2018 goal: $110,000 -
Our 2019 goal: $175,000 -
INCREDIBLE - THANK YOU DONORS!!
Our 2020 goal: $250,000
YOU MAKE THIS POSSIBLE!!
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) single out the NMCC Foundation as a national model, and quote Dr. Barbara McAneny