Welcome to our
New Mexico Cancer Center Foundation website!
This will be a work in progress, and a lot more new and exciting information will be added over the coming days and weeks. Please feel free to explore, and check out our new Events Calendar for all upcoming NMCCF events, and our News page. Tell us what you think, and by all means, please go ahead and DONATE! We've made the donation process easier and a lot more capable. Thanks!!
Gallery With A Cause
Artists on the Rise - Exhibit runs from June 5, 2017 - August 25, 2017, at New Mexico Cancer Center in Albuquerque. Call us at (505) 828-3791 to arrange a private gallery tour, make a purchase, or ask any questions.
Why New Mexico Cancer Center Foundation?
Because in 2016,
- You helped 124 patients with their non-medical needs while being treated.
- You kept patients in their homes by paying 43 months of rent.
- You provided 1,718 meals so patients and their families did not have to go to bed hungry.
- You kept the lights on by paying for 63 months of electricity bills.
- You provided 176 hotel rooms for patients traveling for treatment.
- You kept the water running for patients for 32 months.
- You paid 113 months of care payments to help with transportation.
- You filled 242 tanks of gas to help patients drive to their appointments.
- You provided 76 taxi rides to ensure patients could get their care.
- You paid for 12 months of phone service so patients could communicate with their doctors.
Our 2017 goal: $100,000
Have you ever had the urge to throw paint at a wall and make art?
At Mac & Cheese Festival 2017, NMCC Foundation is partnering with Max Baptiste to give everyone the opportunity to help create art! The artwork created at the event will be given to community artists, and the will be displayed at the Gallery With A Cause Art Show in March 2018. The fee to participate in the art event is only $5.00. Please watch this video, put together by NMPBS, ¡Colores! And join us for the best event of the year!