Many thanks to all those who participated in this event, and for supporting NM Cancer Center Foundation!
Experience the world’s largest ballooning event and support the New Mexico Cancer Center Foundation from the comfort of the upper room and outdoor deck of the Balloon Museum. October 14, 5:30 - 9:30 am
Gallery With A Cause
Halloween Walk and Talk, Wednesday, October 25, 6:00 - 7:30 pm, with curator Regina Held and several of the exhibiting artists. Learn about contemporary art, techniques and the stories behind the work. Please RSVP to:
or call (505) 828-3791.
All of the art for the current and previous exhibits, along with detailed information about each art piece and artist bios, can be seen online at the Gallery With A Cause website.
Please also follow us at our new Twitter account @Art_NMCancerCtr.
Call us at (505) 828-3791 to arrange a private gallery tour, make a purchase, or ask any questions.
Why New Mexico Cancer Center Foundation?
Because in 2016,
- You helped 124 patients with their non-medical needs while being treated.
- You kept patients in their homes by paying 43 months of rent.
- You provided 1,718 meals so patients and their families did not have to go to bed hungry.
- You kept the lights on by paying for 63 months of electricity bills.
- You provided 176 hotel rooms for patients traveling for treatment.
- You kept the water running for patients for 32 months.
- You paid 113 months of care payments to help with transportation.
- You filled 242 tanks of gas to help patients drive to their appointments.
- You provided 76 taxi rides to ensure patients could get their care.
- You paid for 12 months of phone service so patients could communicate with their doctors.
Our 2017 goal: $100,000
Click on any event title to get detailed information.