Welcome to the
New Mexico Cancer Center Foundation
What Does Your Donation
Mean to Patients?
How you helped patients in the first quarter of 2018:
- You helped 29 patients with their non-medical needs while being treated.
- You kept patients in their homes by paying 11 months of rent.
- You provided 558 meals so patients and their families did not have to go to bed hungry.
- You kept the lights on by paying for 24 months of electricity bills.
- You provided 37 hotel rooms for patients traveling for treatment.
- You kept the water running for patients for 2 months.
- You paid 41 months of care payments to help with transportation.
- You filled 47 tanks of gas to help patients drive to their appointments.
- You provided 10 taxi rides to ensure patients could get their care.
- You paid for 2 months of phone service so patients could communicate with their doctors.
Our 2017 goal: $100,000 - You Got Us There – THANK YOU!!
Our 2018 goal: $100,000 !
Gallery With A Cause
June 1 - August 24, 2018
curated by Regina Held
Featuring works in a variety of media and genres by artists in that fertile and driven state of their careers where art is their life. From the young and hip to those that blossomed once they retired from other careers, the artists in this show share a unique vision, rare talent and are to be watched.
Please visit the online Gallery With A Cause to see all of the artwork. You may go directly to see a representative piece of each artist's work, with links to the artists' gallery page where all of their work can be viewed with detailed information about each piece, and links to each artist's Bio.
To protect the privacy of patients, gallery hours are by appointment only. Preferred times are:
Mon - Fri, 8 - 9 am or after 4 pm.
Please call (505) 828-3791 to arrange a private gallery tour, make a purchase, or ask any questions.
Click on any event title to get detailed information.