Welcome to the
New Mexico Cancer Center Foundation
What Does Your Donation
Mean to Patients?
How you helped patients in the first quarter of 2018:
- You helped 29 patients with their non-medical needs while being treated.
- You kept patients in their homes by paying 11 months of rent.
- You provided 558 meals so patients and their families did not have to go to bed hungry.
- You kept the lights on by paying for 24 months of electricity bills.
- You provided 37 hotel rooms for patients traveling for treatment.
- You kept the water running for patients for 2 months.
- You paid 41 months of care payments to help with transportation.
- You filled 47 tanks of gas to help patients drive to their appointments.
- You provided 10 taxi rides to ensure patients could get their care.
- You paid for 2 months of phone service so patients could communicate with their doctors.
Our 2017 goal: $100,000 - You Got Us There – THANK YOU!!
Our 2018 goal: $100,000 !
Gallery With A Cause
This exhibit celebrates those exceptional artists who volunteer their time to art organizations, share knowledge, run galleries, and contribute to the art community in so many valuable ways. In addition, this show also features works from our partnership with
Please visit the online Gallery With A Cause to see all of the artwork. You may go directly to see a representative piece of each artist's work, with links to the artists' gallery page where all of their work can be viewed with detailed information about each piece, and links to each artist's Bio.
To protect the privacy of patients, gallery hours are by appointment only. Preferred times are:
Mon - Fri, 8 - 9 am or after 4 pm.
Please call (505) 828-3791 to arrange a private gallery tour, make a purchase, or ask any questions.