What Does Your Donation
Mean to Patients?
How you helped patients in the first quarter of 2018:
- You helped 29 patients with their non-medical needs while being treated.
- You kept patients in their homes by paying 11 months of rent.
- You provided 558 meals so patients and their families did not have to go to bed hungry.
- You kept the lights on by paying for 24 months of electricity bills.
- You provided 37 hotel rooms for patients traveling for treatment.
- You kept the water running for patients for 2 months.
- You paid 41 months of care payments to help with transportation.
- You filled 47 tanks of gas to help patients drive to their appointments.
- You provided 10 taxi rides to ensure patients could get their care.
- You paid for 2 months of phone service so patients could communicate with their doctors.
Our 2017 goal: $100,000 -
You Got Us There!
Our 2018 goal: $110,000 -
Our 2019 goal: $120,000
Gallery With A Cause
Thanks to everyone who participated in our First Friday ARTScrawl on June 7, and helping to make it a fantastic success. Comments are always welcome!
To protect the privacy of patients, gallery hours are by appointment only. Preferred times are:
Mon - Fri, 8 - 9 am or after 4 pm.
Please call (505) 828-3791 to arrange a private gallery tour, make a purchase, or ask any questions.