Welcome to our brand new
New Mexico Cancer Center Foundation website!
This will be a work in progress, and a lot more new and exciting information will be added over the coming days and weeks. Please feel free to explore, and check out our new Events Calendar for all upcoming NMCCF events, and our News page. Tell us what you think, and by all means, please go ahead and DONATE! We've made the donation process easier and a lot more capable. Thanks!!
Why New Mexico Cancer Center Foundation?
Because in 2016,
- You helped 124 patients with their non-medical needs while being treated.
- You kept patients in their homes by paying 43 months of rent.
- You provided 1,718 meals so patients and their families did not have to go to bed hungry.
- You kept the lights on by paying for 63 months of electricity bills.
- You provided 176 hotel rooms for patients traveling for treatment.
- You kept the water running for patients for 32 months.
- You paid 113 months of care payments to help with transportation.
- You filled 242 tanks of gas to help patients drive to their appointments.
- You provided 76 taxi rides to ensure patients could get their care.
- You paid for 12 months of phone service so patients could communicate irate with their doctors.
Our 2017 goal: $100,000
Click on any event title to get detailed information.