Welcome to the
New Mexico Cancer Center Foundation
What Does Your Donation
Mean to Patients?
How you helped patients in the first quarter of 2018:
- You helped 29 patients with their non-medical needs while being treated.
- You kept patients in their homes by paying 11 months of rent.
- You provided 558 meals so patients and their families did not have to go to bed hungry.
- You kept the lights on by paying for 24 months of electricity bills.
- You provided 37 hotel rooms for patients traveling for treatment.
- You kept the water running for patients for 2 months.
- You paid 41 months of care payments to help with transportation.
- You filled 47 tanks of gas to help patients drive to their appointments.
- You provided 10 taxi rides to ensure patients could get their care.
- You paid for 2 months of phone service so patients could communicate with their doctors.
Our 2017 goal: $100,000 - You Got Us There – THANK YOU!!
Our 2018 goal: $100,000 !
Gallery With A Cause
September 7 - November 30, 2018
curated by Regina Held
Featuring a variety of genres and media by well known and beloved artists, living and working in New Mexico. Several have received the prestigious "Local Treasure" award from the Albuquerque Art Business Association for their contributions to the local art community. The official opening date is September 7, but all of the art is now hanging and available for viewing at the Gallery With A Cause at New Mexico Cancer Center.
Please don't miss our First Friday ARTScrawl Reception,
September 7, 2018, 6-8:30 pm
NM Cancer Center
Gallery With A Cause
4901 Lang Avenue NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
To protect the privacy of patients, gallery hours are by appointment only. Preferred times are:
Mon - Fri, 8 - 9 am or after 4 pm.
Please call (505) 828-3791 to arrange a private gallery tour, make a purchase, or ask any questions.
(Large image at the top:) Alice Webb, The Edge Effect,Oil & Acryclic on Canvas, 23 x 50", 2017
(Bottom row, L >R) Russel Hamilton, 1_15_85 2, Monotype on Artist Hand-made Paper, 23 x 23", 1985
Ilene Weiss, Got Your Back, Acrylic and Mixed Media, 10 x 10", 2017
Carol Chamberland, Petroglyph Monument # 47, Gouache and Pencil, 12 x 18", 2017
Holly Roberts, Horse With Yellow and Blue, Mixed Media, 10 x 10", 2017
Christian Michael Gallegos, We In This City # 2, Acrylic and Oil on Canvas, 12 x 9," 2017
J. Waid Griffin, Autumn Symphony, Oil on Linen Panel, 9 x 12", 2018
George H Hayes III, Stars and Moons, Oil on Canvas, 20 x 16", 2017
Judy Boyd, Streak-Backed Oriole, Print of Original Watercolor, 8x8", 2017